Execution And Interpretation
By using or accessing the Transaction Services or by your performance You acknowledge and agree that:
- You have reviewed and understands the Agreement;
- You agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement; and
- Your use of the Transaction Services and any related products or services will be governed by this Agreement.
It is a condition of use of the services software and platform of Block-cross that you agree to and abide by all the terms of this Agreement. If You do not agree to or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement then permission to use the services software or platform provided by Block-cross is expressly withheld.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You represent and warrant that:
- the person executing this Agreement on behalf of You is 18 years of age or older,
- all information You have provided to Block-cross is true and correct in all respects, and
- You will update Block-cross by email with any changes to information You have previously supplied.
You further represents and warrants that You have the legal authority to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that such acceptance will be binding on You. Block-cross reserves its right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to provide You with any Block-cross Service.
Affiliates: The rights, duties and/or obligations of Block-cross under this Agreement may be exercised and/or performed by Block-cross and/or any of Block-cross Affiliates or any of their subcontractors and/or agents. All liabilities arising under or as a consequence of this Agreement whether arising from the acts or omissions of Block-cross or any of Block-cross Affiliates or any of their subcontractors and/or agents shall be solely Block-cross and not those of any of Block-cross Affiliates or any of their subcontractors and/or agents. You agree to bring any claim and or action relating to the foregoing against Block-cross only and not against any of Block-cross Affiliates or any of their subcontractors and/or agents.